I am Daniel Luca, based in Bucharest, Romania, a self taught developer with a passion for open source technologies, security and blockchain.
I like snowboarding, swimming and meditation. At this moment I am really interested in the Ethereum ecosystem.
Sometimes, I give talks about things that I find interesting.
- Security Espresso Meetup 0x13 - Ethereum the Hacker’s Paradise
- DefCon 27 - The Ether Wars: Exploits, counter-exploits and honeypots on Ethereum
- BlockchainHackers IV - Mastering Ethereum CTFs
Mythos is a CLI client for the MythX API.
Flaterra parses the provided Solidity source file and adds any other
imported files. This is useful if you want to upload your source code to a block explorer for verification, use it with Remix or to run analysis on it, for example with MythX or Mythril.
A Discord bot that acts as an Ethereum wallet and facilitates sending Ether between users.
Monitors smart contracts deployed on the Ethereum network and tests against vulnerabilities with Mythril. Reduces false positives by forking the blockchain and testing the exploit.
Generates the Ethereum ABI 4 byte signature.
Generates the EVM code to deploy the specified runtime bytecode.
Social token collectible IRL game part of the DevCon4 Ethereum conference.
I like science fiction, philosophy and psychology. Some of the books I enjoyed:
- The Three Body Problem by Liu Cixin
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Sense of Style by Steven Pinker
- The Courage To Be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi, Fumitake Koga
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Foundation series by Isaac Asimov
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Choose Yourself by James Altucher